Garnier have just launched their Ultimate Blends collection!
This collection has been in development for 7 years!
It is Specifically formulated and has been divided into 6 categories with each category designed to treat a specific hair problem!
– Dry Frizzy Hair – ‘The Sleek Restorer’
– Colored Hair – ‘The Color Illuminator’
– Dry, Damaged Hair – ‘The Nourishing Repairer’
– Dry, Dull Hair – ‘The Marvellous Transformer’
– For Lifeless/Shineless Hair – ‘The Shine Restorer’
– Split Ends – ‘The Silky Smoother’
I have tried out the ‘The Nourishing Repairer’ and ‘The Sleek Restorer’ ranges.
I adore hair and skin care products that have coconut oil/shea butter/cocoa butter. This is what makes The Sleek Restorer range perfect for it.
Each category is designer to treat a specific hair problem! I do suffer from dry/frizzy hair and after using the sleek restorer range I started to notice an incredible difference in my hair! Not to mention the cocoa butter smells DIVINE!
The shampoos & conditioners range in around €5.60. The hair treatment mask is around €4.00 and the oil is roughly €11.00. You can find these products in Boots, Dunnes Stores, Tesco and some pharmacies and local shops.